Thursday, June 9, 2011

More Paris

Paris already seems like a lifetime ago as I sit here surrounded by the freshly folded vacation laundry and finally empty suitcases. *Sigh* Someday I will return. I more or less completed my Paris bucket list while there. There were several stores I didn't make it to, but there were an equal number of great boutiques discovered to fill their spots. I made it to most patisseries on the list and had a Michelin-starred meal. My highlight was simply strolling through the Marais with Harris in the pram, people watching and ducking into cafes or shops for a new find. Harris was a great ice breaker everywhere we went. I managed to have a few short exchanges in French successfully. And I had the best pastry in the world. Paris = Fab!







































1 comment:

  1. you better be glad there wasn't a spoon laying around because i think harris found his "magnum" face in that shot of him next to you LV bag. if he'd seen his reflection, he would have been shocked by how ridiculously, ridiculously good looking he is.

    ReplyDelete