Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Silly Scotland

Mom, Dad and Chelsea flew to Scotland and Richard & I met them for part of the trip. Richard got to play some amazing golf courses. And Chelsea & I got to be generally silly for a week. Dad told us at one point that it must be nice to get to be so ridiculous and never have to grow up. I think he is jealous. ;)

My favorite ridiculous moment would have to be Chelsea falling in the nettles. Being Chelsea, this was her fourth trip to the pharmacy for emergency supplies of the trip. It was a scene straight out of a Chevy Chase Family Vacation movie, if they'd had nettles. And while I wish I had had the awareness at the time to record Chelsea's reaction, this clip of my favorite Irish-American comedian is a pretty accurate description.



More Chelsea in Scotland:











In the end, sillyness won out! Dad just couldn't resist.



No comments:

Post a Comment