Sunday, January 1, 2012

Thing 1 & Thing 2

December has been crazy busy with lots of celebrating! We've had Christmas parties, family gatherings, house renovations, birthdays, and then Christmas itself! One of my favorite celebrations this month was a baby shower I was able to host for my very good friend, Nicole. I've known Nicole since our nerdy days in high school Chemistry class. We've travelled together, lived together and and laughed (a lot) together. She's also my favorite expat-expert as she's been living as an expat in Norway for nearly ten years. Nicole recently announced she was pregnant with twin girls and I just couldn't pass up the excuse to throw a "Thing 1 and Thing 2" themed shower during her holiday visit to the U.S. Thank you Nicole for letting me be a part of this celebration!
















No comments:

Post a Comment